Friday 29 August 2014

An important milestone for Skindividual Blog!

For those who you who read this blog that might not know I also have a facebook page, then this post is for you!

Today I reached 100 readers on my page which was an important milestone for me. It has given me the motivation to put even more time and effort into the Skindividual Blog and I hope that you all look forward to continuing along this journey with me!



If you want to find the Skindividual Blog facebook page, the address is:

https://www.facebook.com/skindividualblog

I generally post a lot of smaller bits of information about skin health on the facebook page that don't always make it on to the blog.

Remember to always contact me, either here, through facebook or by e-mail (skindividualblog@gmail.com) if you ever have any requests for natural products you'd like me to review or talk about, or about anything to do with skin.

Thank you again my lovely readers!

Sinéad

No comments:

Post a Comment